Classifieds in The Reiki News and on the Reiki NZ Inc Website
Classified Ads in The Reiki News and on the Reiki NZ Inc Website – there will be a classified ads page on the inside back cover of The Reiki News and on the Reiki NZ Inc Website. Ads limited to 50 words or a max of 5 lines.
Free to non-income-producing events, $10 for income-producing events.
Current members are invited to place short classified ads in The Reiki News, free for non-profit events and a small fee ($10.00) for events that incur personal income to the advertiser.
The ad will automatically be put in the Classifieds Ads page of the Reiki NZ Inc website too.
Either email your ad to Mick at firstname.lastname@example.org or post your ad with a cheque if applicable, with the cheque made out to; Reiki NZ Inc.
Post your cheque payment to Reiki NZ Inc., P O Box 8151, Symonds St, Auckland 1150.
Or, direct credit deposit to Reiki NZ Inc, Westpac Bank Account 03-0173-0313953-00; references - your name and “Classified Ad”.
If you have any inquiries please call Mick at 09 4453 493 or email email@example.com
Reiki NZ Incorporated Classified Advertisement Posting Policies
These conditions apply when you are posting Classified Ads and Business Listings on the Reiki NZ Incorporated (RNZI) Website, The Reiki News, RNZI Facebook, RNZI Annual Directory and any future printed or electronic RNZI media.
These conditions are formulated to ensure that RNZI Classified Ads is a safe, clean, friendly place for all of its users. RNZI reserves full right to suspend, remove, or temporarily inactivate any business listing or classified ad if they do not meet our ad posting standard and policy.
The advertiser will be solely responsible for all the ad information and content you submit to RNZI. RNZI reserves the right, at our discretion, to refuse, decline or delete any content that we believe is inappropriate or breaches our TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The business listings and classified ads you post with RNZI...
- Must follow any laws, rules and regulations that are part of New Zealand society.
- Must be valid and accurate information.
- Must not contain inappropriate content or material, whether it is graphical or textual.
- Must not discriminate against any race or religion or nationality or gender.
- Must not contain any offensive, rude, provocative content or material, whether it be graphical or textual.
- Must not conjugate to selling or offering services related to medical supplements or general or pharmaceutical products.
- Must not conjugate to selling sexual activities, bodily fluids, adoption or surrogacy or any related service.
- Must be posted under the correct category.
- The text must be provided in English, no other language will be supported for textual content, graphical content may be provided by languages other than English.
- Must be descriptive enough.
- Must be up-to-date, any outdated ads will be deleted immediately.
- Must not violate any copyright or trademark of another company or business.
- Must not directly or indirectly copy another ad that is already posted with RNZI by another user.
- Must follow any amendments that are made by RNZI throughout the course of the lifetime of RNZI.
* Only current, financial members of RNZI may place classified advertisements in The Reiki News and on the RNZI Website.
RNZI reserves full right to permanently or temporarily remove, delete or inactivate any classified ad or business listing that directly or indirectly breaches the above conditions of use.
If you come across any ads or business listings that you think do not follow any of the conditions mentioned above,please let us know immediately by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org