If you wish to apply for accreditation to the Natural Health Practitioners of New Zealand, the procedure is as follows:
Supply to Reiki NZ Inc. the following documents:
1. Proof of membership of Reiki NZ Inc. which is an Affiliate Member of the Natural Health Practitioners of New Zealand
2. Photocopies of your Reiki 1st and 2nd Degree Certificates.
3. A copy of your Lineage.
4. A letter stating that you have been taught during your:
5. Evidence of a minimum:
- 12 months practice
- 150 one-on-one treatments – minimum 30 clients (from a log book or diary)
- 15 Group Treatments (from a log book or diary)
- 6 Case Studies (written, minimum of 3 treatments each)
- 100 Self Treatments (from a log book or diary)
If you feel that you can comply with the standards but may have omitted a diary or log book for evidence of treatments, please complete the Declaration of Intent.
6.References: 5 written :
3 from clients
- 2 character references (not from family members).
You will also be required to agree to and abide by the Rules of Practice and Code of Ethics (as specified by the Natural Health Practitioners of New Zealand Accreditation Board). These are to be signed, one copy of each retained and displayed by the applicant and one returned to Reiki NZ Inc.
If you feel you can comply, then forward the above information to Reiki NZ Inc. for assessment by the Accreditation Officer. If you have omitted a diary or log book for evidence of treatments, you need to submit written verification for individual consideration.
Once your application has been approved by the Accreditation Officer you will be requested to complete and sign the official Natural Health Practitioners of New Zealand Application Form and return it, together with a cheque for the appropriate amount (currently $500 which includes an administration fee of $50), to the Secretary of Reiki NZ Inc. Your application will then be forwarded to the Natural Health Practitioners of New Zealand for approval by the Registration Board and authorisation to issue a Certificate of Charter.